Saturday, April 11, 2009

Finally~~!!
Completed all assignments. Brochure on lagging Indesign. Crap school's lab. Grr!!
I guess my grades won't be as good as for last semester. Sighs.
3 more weeks of isp (or rather idiotic-stress-proj) till 2months of holidays and tada! YEAR2 jassy!
Time files so fast.

I want to work and save up for rainy days! bf not cleared. ohmy.


Random thoughts in 1 minute.

  • I've yet to think design related stuff for 24!!!
  • Will collect my ordered shoes tomorrow!
  • Baking is so much fun fun fun
  • Instructor has booked my TP in... June? (so fast luh!)
  • Thurs I will be ending school at 10PM! (1st time having night class haha)
  • I can't part my friends and move on to year2..
  • Are we still going overseas? lol. Sentosa also can.
  • Will update this pathetic blog soon! Though lazy to post picts! Everything's at J and Z blog hehehe