Tuesday, February 3, 2009



I'm a decent su nu here. hahahas random as usual.


Well that's not the point, moving on.


One word sums up today- Great.

So much to rant about today. YES, today which is especially a Monday.
How I hate Mondays to the MAX.
Some isp clashing with our registered modules and short of credits which we have to make it up for 2nd year and we gotta pay if we wanna withdraw from our modules.
Phew, long sentence there.
Per credit is like $50 or $100? Can't remember.
Letterform class canceled LAST MINUTE. Means more make-up lessons.
After school, went for cheap hawker food! Yippie! LOL.

Met hon and pals and he had to pay unneccessarly erps and carpark cause there wasn't any grace time! grr..
Then ransacked every single shop from bugis street, mall, this fashion.
Poor feets of meiman's and mine.
Looking forward to friday though.

Me seriously need a break.
This weekend is packed man.
And great I've spilled water on my homework. WHAT TO DO NOW.
I can just die.