Saturday, February 14, 2009

The 100th post.

Have you ever found yourself saying, "I hate my life"? Here's how you can become the person you'd like to be... Positive life change...
Quoted:
I longed to be happy. I wanted to be one of the happiest people in the entire world. I also desired meaning in life. I was looking for answers to the questions:
  • "Who am I?"
  • "Why in the world am I here?"
  • "Where am I going?"

More than that, I also longed to be free. I wanted to be one of the freest people in the whole world. Freedom to me was not simply doing what you want to do--anyone can do that. Freedom, for me, meant having the power to do what you know you ought to do. Most people know what they ought to do but don't have the power to do it.

So I started looking for answers. It seemed that almost everyone was into some sort of religion, so I did the obvious thing and went to church. I must have hit the wrong church, though, because it only made me feel worse. I went to church morning, noon and night, but it didn't help. I'm very practical, and when something doesn't work, I chuck it. So, I gave up religion.

I began to wonder if prestige was the answer. Being a leader, accepting some cause, giving yourself to it, and being popular might do it.




So what's your purpose in life for?

Jesus Christ.

"Look! I have been standing at the door and I am constantly knocking. If anyone hears me calling him and opens the door, I will come in" (Revelation 3:20)

He's always ready to seek our hearts.


I've been reminded that Christianity is a relationship with Jesus Christ and not a religion.
So many different religions out there, yet none claimed to be God.

Jesus was God in human form who died on the cross for the sins of mankind, that he was buried, that he arose three days later, and that he could change a person's life today.

You can laugh at Christianity. You can mock and ridicule it. But it works. It changes lives. If you trust Christ, start watching your attitudes and actions because Jesus Christ is in the business of changing lives.

But Christianity is not something you can shove down somebody's throat. All I can do is tell you what I've learnt. After that, it's your decision.


Why not hop over to this website to take a look?
No harm yea ;)
http://www.everystudent.com/sg/features/source.html?gclid=CIfg_5LtyZgCFZUwpAoduynbrA



There, a little bit of sharing, I'm not good with words.
Lord show me the way, I need you in my life.
Thank you for everything you've done for me.

Let's continue running with the fire for God! Amen!