Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who's the person that tagged you? Jessie
Relationship between you and her? crazy sisters
Three impressions of her? mini-eye, shy, cuteee
If she becomes your enemy, you will? why don't you tell me a situation when sisters will become enemies.
What will you say to the person you like very much? remain shy and quiet
Characteristic i like about myself? get along with others well.
Characteristic i hate about myself? stubborn and have xiaojie's pi qi
For the person whom you hate, you say? would I even care to talk to them?
What do people feel about you? how would I know? lol
Your crush? attacheddddddd. ;)
Pass this to 10 people.
1. meiyi
2. meiman
3. bee
4. felicia
5. zur
6. jeanie
7. guipei
8. yuen
9. huishan
10. jen
If 5 & 7 were together? both ladies lols
What colour does 9 like? red I suppose
Say something about 8: potential future photographer
Who is 2? one of my my jie mei ;)
Talk about 3: blur sotong, great friend when you're in need
Who is 10's best friend? not sure..
Who's the sexiest among all 10? *sexiest divided by 10 equally*
What colour does 4 like? I reckon blue/green?
Is 4 single? nope
Your relationship with 1? jiemeis ;)
Are 5 & 6 best friends? friends, same clique!
9's surname? Lee
7's nickname? chin
Say something to 8. hello asso
Say something to help 9. help for?
Who does 1 admire? ME :D
Where does 1 live? not telling you duh.
10 of them know who you like? ALL
Say something to 6 when you see him/her. hi babe!
10's spouse? check it out yourself ;)