Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Way.off.budget.

Advanced allowance from folks to get pressies.
Guess I hafta scrimp and save after christmas.


Cellgroup pre-christmas party held yesterday at D's house!
Theme of the day was BRIGHT colours!
Wore my mum's long skirt and got a couple of stares when heading to the mrt.
Nevertheless, also got a couple of compliments from the cellgroup!

Most of the ladies wore yellow and pink!
Rockband and Wii whole night long.
Total fun :D

Play musical chairs as the gift exchange.
Forfeited and was to pick a guy to restyle my hair, LOL
Picked mystery present and it was from Meiman ;)
She's my angel heh
I love it! Will put it into good use in 2009!

Gotta hit the covers soon.
Movie marathon with the girls and then catching Yes Man also.
Movie madness. ha

An early Merry Christmas peeps!


Nafa's timetable out!