Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Nafa results came in soon after I came home from my btt.
I PASSED!!

As for the results, Three C's and the rest B's.
Gpa hit 2.74. Gotta work even harder next semester!

A: 80 and above (Distinction)
B: 70-79 marks (Merit)
C: 60-69 marks (Credit)
D: 50-59 marks (Pass)
E: 40-49 marks (Provisional Pass)
F: 0- 39 marks (Fail)

Hahas, Jeanie and me were complaining about Nafa's grading system.
Supposingly C would mean a mere pass but for Nafa, C: 60-69 marks (Credit)! Looks ugly on the result slip though but whatever, I'm still content with it.

I wonder how did the rest graded?
Charlotte's back from HK, jj, loga still overseas, jeanie, diy soon~!
Meetup soon for gift exchange okay! When everyone is back ;)


Well well well,
these past days have been feastful for me.

Chuiyee's birthday - BBQ
Sendoff for Johnson - BBQ
Pre-christmas gathering at Damien's house - BBQ (Yet)

See! All fats appearing back!
Never-ending itchy mouth, tsk.
And the newly dramas that Meiyi lent to me, snacking while watching.
Fats! I wanna go jogging!
Struggling with my expenses now.. yet to get gifts, cards, presents, contact lens, etc etc.
Should I continue to look for a job?



How I wish sg will snow~