Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Photobucket

It's the holidays and I'm feeling happy! -cant steal photos from flickr alr ._.-

I've so many things in my mind RIGHT NOW!

#1- I passed my btt! Theory trial. haha
+ Went to soak in the waters yesterday with bee and mm,
steady lor us!

#2- I finally have MORE time to spend with God.
Surprised by Damien's message yesterday. It brings a warm feeling to receive sucha sms in the early mornings ;)

Remember what He has done for you, the sacrifices, the blessings, the revelations.
Remember the first time you gave your life to Him, the fire for Him, our Savior.
AC08 has impacted me greatly, answered my questionings, a new level for me. I simply love my quiet times.. though I still can't hit for praying for 1hour everyday, I'm glad that God understands and waits patiently for me.
Lord, use me to be your messenger. Umpteen thanks for almighty God!

All the time, God is good.
God is good, all the time.

#3- Christmas is coming!
Pressies, parties, countdown!
It's a season of giving and receiving. Bless us financially!
Soon year 2009 will be a blink of an eye and it will be a year of breakthrough, miracles, salvation!!

#4- Results are out this week.
Hope all my hard work won't go down the drain...!

Getting rid of the wants and concentrate on the useful needs.

Among other wants,
I do hope to get a study bible for this Christmas.


Last but not least,
I MISS ALL OF MY SUGARS!

Jiemeis,
Np mates,
CliqueN


I'm craving for::::::::
Photobucket

Macaroons!


Smiling to oneself is an enjoyable feeling.

Labels: