Tuesday, December 16, 2008

According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don't know about you. And then tag 5 people.

Tagged by Lim Mei Mei haa.
Seriously I don't know what you guys Don't know about me!
Ha just list 18 stuffs then.

  1. Online shopping can be disastrous to me
  2. I used to drink to drown my sorrows and worries
  3. I can cry over small things easily. Eg when jh does not hug me at times?
  4. I whine alot like a spoilt princess
  5. I tried a puff before
  6. I can suit losta styles, doll-like,punk,chic,geek?
  7. I have spilt personalities
  8. If I badly want something, I will get it despite being broke
  9. My room is ALWAYS messy
  10. My head will spin if I see real scenes of blood
  11. I would like to try shuffling cause it's real cool
  12. Most of the things I own now is due to 3 minutes of likeness in that particular thing last time
  13. I don't like to be approached on streets
  14. I'm afraid of dark places cause I've night blindness
  15. I can't stand it when couples don't behave themselves in public. Get a Room please!
  16. I.hate.imposers.
  17. I rather take the blame from the head then trying all ways to please my senior or whatever.
  18. I can be extremely lazy so I shan't tag anyone! hahaha



    On a lighter note, I went jogging today! 3 rounds in total only cause bee meeting felicia for swimming. ha will be a hectic 2 weeks from now on as Gatherings/events are lined up!
    Will update on my CHRISTMAS List soon heh ;)


    This is shuffling and Sarah's super cool!