Thursday, November 27, 2008

Been playing Pets society cause I've nothing better to do.
Rotting my days infront of the lappie.
Still waiting for the job's reply.. hais

Been addicted to Facebook! hahahhaa
Previews of my uber adorable pet :D

Photobucket
Photobucket

Fluffy and Fatty
Photobucket
Photobucket

On a sidenote, I've been hearing good remarks from this novel 'Twilight'.
Romance between 2 different species. Pretty interesting plot.

Photobucket
The apple on the cover represents the forbidden fruit from the book of Genesis. It symbolizes Bella and Edward's love, which is forbidden.


Anyone willing to lend me? I would be able to complete it in like.. 3days?


Also, the movie of Twilight is coming up!
Somewhere during December.
Preview of it and gawd, Robert Pattinson is acting as Edward Cullen!
Sizzling hot.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
His smile is so captivating.
Photobucket
Very charming since young!
Photobucket


Heres the preview, enjoy!