Monday, September 22, 2008

No time for shopping?
Sick of snatching with others on what's left on the shelves?
Or tired of searching from shop to shop for the perfect top for an occasion?
Be it for casual wearing, parties or just a sweet top to impress your boyfriend!

Blogshopping is the in-thing now!
Just a click away to get your desired clothing!
It's hassle free too ;)

This blogshop, Swivelle, is just the one for you!
Well, I got to know this fabulous online shopping site from this blogger,
iCE ANGEL!

Usually I doubt about blogshops, wondering if they would con my money, or the clothing isn't what I saw from their blogshops.
I reckon most of you have the same thinking as me right?

But no worries!
These 2 lovely girls, Cyn and Elin who manages Swivelle,
You can find crochet dresses, tube tops, babydoll dresses, kimono tops & dresses, flutter-sleeved dresses etc on their site.
and a BIG PLUS for their patience and all their efforts put in.

These are what I bought from the girls already!
5 pieces and still counting~ I'm a fan of yours! :D








I'm pretty impressed by their entrepreneurship skills and effectiveness,
Two thumbs up for them!
Every piece that I received has a sweet note attached on the dresses.
5 pieces... See how addictive it can get? haha


Do join their mailing list to enjoy free normal postage and updates from them!

Girls! Wait no more!
Click your way to Swivelle for the BEST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE!
Fastest fingers first :D

http://swivelle.livejournal.com
http://swivelle.livejournal.com