Friday, September 26, 2008

msJASMINEKHJ can't breathe!
She's been so so busyyyyyy.
Cause there's many unexpected assignments to complete.


Here's what I did for my PUNS.

Definition: the humorous use of a word or phrase so as to emphasize or suggest its different meanings or applications, or the use of words that are alike or nearly alike in sound but different in meaning; a play on words.

Last minute work though cause I kept dragging it week after week and did other even important stuffs.



My Pun: Touch(ed) wood

Instead of the superstitious 'touch wood ah, touch wood!', I played with the past tense of it and it became touchED wood.
Hence it has overwhelming emotions and tears in it's eyes. Wonder why I did the mouth though. Maybe to enhance the whole sculpture? Hmmm..
Everything is done out of ART PAPER, tracing out alphabet templates, folding and gluing them together.
See how diligent I've become :x


WELL YEA.
File completed except some edits to my PunSketches!!
THERE'S NO SCHOOL ON~
MONDAY!!
TUESDAY!!
WEDNESDAY!! <33 public holidays


ALAS!! FULL LOAD COMING AHEAD.
(Just let me type this out so that I won't forget about it)

Photoshoots
Perspective drawings
Black border
Khim's creative font
Graphic design
3Dinsects
PunSketches

&& I've got to brainstorm about my ISP-Integrated Studio Project









ALRIGHTO LOVES,

Mini Announcement!!!!!
DRAGON BOAT OUTING ON 5TH OCT.
ONLY $4 FOR 2 HOURS!!
Will be boating from Kallang River to Esplanade!!





JIAYOU JKHJ!