Friday, September 19, 2008

After much anticipation,



HERE's Part II
!!




Sleepover at honey's crib then woke up to prepare for our
SENTOSA TRIP!

SENTOSA
SENTOSA
SENTOSA


How I loved the sun, sand and the sea!! ;D
But he had to head down to office etc first so reached our destination at a later time.

Siloso beach is a great spot for tanning y'know!
Beneath the scorching sun I'm tanning with the oily lotion and guess what he did for me?

Hee.. My sweetie xoxo


I wanna build and maintain a healthy dark tan with no peeling skin~


Did not had much time to enjoy the whole place.
Took a quick bath and headed for service.

(didn't took picties cause whole hands were full of oily sand)





Felt lethargic but after the sermon, my whole body and mind is refreshed once again!

I <3 my N389!
Though is a adult cg, I feel that everyone has more mature thinking, they're easier to relate to and their fun-loving and wacky character makes me feel enjoyable with them ;)
Thanks for the gift yea

Check it out! It's a totally cool cd album by Monk & Neagle!
Countryside pop and I'm loving it, it will help me in my quiet time.
Once again thanks!




Caught Wall-E with honey soon after our dinner at bedok85
I kept whining for my birthday cake thus he brought me to Swenses!

Took away the only available flavored cake.


Ice-screammmmmm!!




hehehhe. Watch out when you see this. *knuckle-knock*







p/s: thanks hon :) Being with you is a bliss. Let's keep our love going on!
happy half year anni muacks :b