Wednesday, July 30, 2008

WHY ARE GIRLS SOOOO VAIN?!!
Including me of course.

Tsk, GROW HAIR LIKE PLEEASEEE,
otherwise money will be spent for clip-on extensions to reach the waistline.
Seems useless though.
And perhaps looks fake.
I want to go facial also. late night sleeps causing dreadful panda eyes, open pores, blah blah..
(List goes on and on with 'I want...')
WHY am I so VAIN??? *stabs myself* .___.

I need money!!!
For a big roomy shoulder bag,
Cheapo tops for school,
and materials.

Gawd, 2nd week of school has started with heaps of homework.
Another .___.
Packed schedule ahead,
cg tomorrow, friday last touch up of scrapbook,
saturday morning badminton followed by festival of praise at indoor stadium,
sunday meiman's big day! ( LOLOL sounds like she's getting married)

Gotta do some tiny reasearch now!
Paper pop-ups! :D
Ideas oh ideas.


and I don't like the dull teacher every wednesday excluding the lesson's content.