Friday, July 18, 2008

Nafa's system is so screwed.
Singapore Arts Scene? and Cross Disciplinary Modules?
Have to obtain 3 credits for SAE and 4 for CD throughout stay in Nafa.
Everything was so chaotic when I went to apply for my cross disciplinary electives yesterday.


But Great, I've got my timetable!!

Click to see my time slots. hahahha, awesome!
MyTimetable
Business Communications will be replaced by Introduction to Illustration Design on Friday.
No school on Monday though!!



Cg was as usual yesterday.
Jo came and shared about Victory over shame :)

When we are ashamed, we want to cover up and avoid intimacy with Him.
Perhaps we are ashamed of our family background, appearance, sometimes lying to cover them up and put a fake front in front of everybody.
Tearing down these shames, we will be given the inner strength and confidence by God.

I used to be so confident, wondering where all my courage went to?
I need guidance.
Action speaks louder then words.
MOVE JASMINE! DISCIPLINE!



Anyway....
HAPPY 4 MONTHS TO US DEAREST!
Whooo :)
Meeting him later for dinner.
Faster end faster end faster end your work can! D:



Updated:
Please note that D&M students who are successful in their elective selection are highlighted in yellow. And those who are not successful in their selection are not.

After checking up, I'M SUCCESSFULLY IN! weeets!