Thursday, June 5, 2008

Favourite phrase of mine-
For me to know, for you to find out.

Maybe I'm still secretive, don't bother to ask why.
Everyone has bits of tiny secrets.
Sometimes even I don't understand myself.

Crap, forgotten what to blog about already.


YAYNESS to meiman who just returned from bkk trip!
Safe and sound (:
Praise the Lord for watching over her.
Thanks for the gift girl!

Alrights, those who have just had lunch please prepare a plastic bag.
Hahahhas.

New hairstyle, new start!


Straight fringe/bangs

Sis rebonded her hair too.

Few days back, lost my card pouch with cash, bank and ezlink card.
Perhaps it's a blessing in disguise? hee

Packed but exciting weekend!

Will be staying over for Doreen's birthday chalet
HAPPY SWEET 17 GIRL!

As for Friday Ni won't be working, spending whole day out with him :D
Sat, Sun and Mon will be church camp at Jurong JC.
Tues jiemeis outing!! Weee~









UPDATE:


WOW WOW WOW!
THANKS FOR ANSWERING MY PRAYER LORD!
MY SIS HAS AGREED TO COME TO THE CAMP WITH ME!
Thanks for inspiring me to use the right words to persuade her.
<3333333
SO HIGH~~