Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Well, I just had to blog before my stm-ness strikes!
Now now..

Gotten my Singpass cause Nafa don't accept my Cpf form.
Meiman told me that they are lazy, just handing in the confirmation slip then ta-dah!
No need to do other procedures.
Start of school awaits in July!
Play hard and work hard! hee.

Saturday service was held by Pastor Tan!
Always looking forward to.
Then Sunday went to Nini's church service.
Double listening to God's words (:

++

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEICHENG!

I know you won't pass by here anyway. lols

Had dinner at Yun Nan Restaurant.
Atmosphere was intense and weird in the beginning, but soon after it was alright.
Big friendly family and yummy food, though not really filling.
hee, I can eat alot okays!
Picties will be uploaded when I've got them!

Past days have been all about work.
This proj seems not to be sailing smooth for me.
My mei li is gone >.<

Love Michelle's quote: Throw away the NEGATIVES! :D


I think I better proceed to my crib now.
It's 3.17am D:
Ni don't kill me if you see this cause I haven't go to bed.
I just had to blog.

Shall do the tag quiz in the next post!
Sweet dreams all!