Friday, May 9, 2008

Well, been saving this quiz into drafts, time to publish!

Rules of the game:
Remove one question from below, add in one of your own (personal), to make a total of 20.
Tag 10 people in your list in the end of this post. Notify them.

1. At what age do you wish to be married?
Around 24 to 26. Ha, who knows?
If everything feels right then I don't mind being with lucky him for my entire life. hee

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you'd take and why?
Deserted? If the island's safe then I will bring Meiyi, Bee and MM. Liyan faster set up blog then can bring you also. Hide you in the luggage. hehe

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Canada! Those places with lovely big lavender fields and nature.

4. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
Same as bee, EVERYONE in this world to get saved by God.
AWAY SATAN!

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Asking the obvious, no luhs duh.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My close ones and memories.

7. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?
Invest in reliable shares and earn more. HA, if it's possible.
Helping the poor ones in Africa, donate to charities, tour for a whole week with family and friends to Disneyland and save up the rest!

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I will drop hints but nope, I don't have the courage.

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Hmm, Meiyi, MM, Bee tagged me. They are trustworthy, caring, lovable.

10.What is your dream guy?!!
I can only daydream to be with him~ hee.
Taller then me- best if it's 180cm
Sunshine nan ren!
Humorous- nevermind if it's cold jokes too, I'll try my best to laugh
Sweet and caring
Pampers me like a princess- LOL, dreaming mahs.
Can go crazy like me
Understanding, not too protective of me and sensitive

11. What kind of person do you hate the most?
People who are strong headed and only want things to go THEIR way, selfish people, liars.

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
No, I prefer to forget the past but keep the cheerful memories and look to things ahead in life (:

13. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. What does it mean to you?
To withstand all obstacles and love someone wholeheartedly.

14. Any wisdom to share with your readers?
A miracle happens when you believe in God.

15. If there's ever a war(or things that are similar) happening in your place, are you going to move to a safer place, or fight?
RUN!! I fear of such stuffs. Blood, bodies blowing up, eww.

16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My stubbornness and being secretive at times.

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
God, my jiemeis and my loving sister.

18. What's your weakest point?
Trusting someone easily and being soft hearted.

19. What does love means to you?
Love means to be with that special someone to share both your joys and sorrows, a good listener and you will never feel alone. Someone who is willing to go through all ups and downs with you, and you will feel really really blessed with him. (:

20. Last question, my every own- How would you like to have your marriage proposal?
LOL. Okay.. Husband-to-be and me will go on a bungee jumping trip. Then when the both of us jump down, he will take out the ring and ask 'Will you marry me?' And when we've reached solid ground then he shall put the ring on my finger, cause later the ring slip down the cliff. So memorable rights? HAHAHAS.

People who I want to tag:
My darling sister and anyone who wants to do this quiz.

BYE :D