Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bought this little gift for my ever-hyper sweet cheerful darling sister of MINE!

It's a lovely purple handphone strap!



Let's take a closer look


Inside of the glass turtle has a 'rice' which glows in the dark!
Wrote her name on it


&& J R, restrain quarrelings and last long okays!


I also want one for my handphone!!! *whines* Lols.

Saw her blog entry about my gift to her too.

Quoted from her 'I'm super touched by her la.
HAHAHAHA. THANKS ALOT PIGGGGGGGGGGGGG. AGAIN :)
Love it so much ~'
Hope you like and will treasure it!



Well, I'm currently hooked into these-
Red sugary cuttlefish and cherries.

IT IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!
Even jh bought himself one container too. hee

Notice the container has less then half of what it contains, almost all gobbled by me and sister. *SLURPS!*

MORE ATTACKS!~~


Dearest Meiman,
please look after yourself, may the Lord be with and protect you and the other girls.

Bon Voyage~ Misses (: