Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blow wind blow!
All the dustmites piled up on my blog.


Tiring week, everything's about work work work.
I NEEDA SAVE UP
AND.....
MOTIVATE MYSELF!!
Push~!!!

GSS Sales so tempting!!
AHHHHHHHHH


Went to River Walk yesterday, bible class by Pastor Aries himself!
Interesting class but felt abit left out, cause me and bee are the only ones in N389.
Meiman missed it due to friend's celebration.
But fear not, still have part 2 (:

Many youths yet to know,
7-9th June will be our CHC Camp!
SO HIGH!! HAHAS
Do invite your friends and join in the fun alrights!


Ah yes short bible class later (:
After that dinner with girl gang *LOL* and darling sherin!

Time to enjoy in 2 days time!
Weeeyaahooo~
Don't miss me! :D

I really pray and hope everything will be fine soon.
All the sufferings from innocent people are really heart wrenching.
May God bless.