Thursday, April 3, 2008

I want a MacBook.
I want to get over the entrance test and get enrolled quickly.
I want a room makeover.
I want to get a fast cash job.
I want to pamper myself and get beautified.
I want to know Him more (:

Yes, the wants and not needs.

Today was rather fun.
Accompanied Beeting to get her beloved laptop!
Kinda bulky but high end specifications.
Headed to her home and played Bean game. Fun :D
The winner, MEIMAN has extra 2 packets of treasure.
Kudos to lala bing!
Nini shall die of the spiciness tomorrow! *evil grin*

Swimming Soaking in the pool with Beeting tomorrow.
Lots of Sun for me. Lalalas

Ice-skating on Sunday is confirmed already.
Shall have alot of fun there!
Bruises to add on from the fallings.
Hehe.

Meiman just sent me 'Beautiful Saviour'!
This song rock like totally :D