Monday, March 31, 2008

WORKOUT DAY!
Getting old, bones aching.. *coughs*
Did workout at fitness area. Sister was w-e-a-k.
hahahhas!

Started jogging journey from home to hougang green.
Was panting for breath after a short run and then sis said she couldn't run anymore when at first she said she wanted to train her stamina -.-
Camwhored and slacked back home.


Us.

Strawberry and Melon flavoured marshmallows.. YUM

Unglam.

G-A-Y-NESS

Sisters! <33

I'm blind, she's mute.

Our tragus :D

EVIL LOOK> LOOK AT HER

Trying to kiss her but she's too tall.

Perfect bun for ANG BEE TING!! hahas


Moving on,
proceeded to meet Meiting and Alex to get our PAY!
Walked to bus stop when something creepy happened.

Uncle: Miss, can I know what time is it now?
Me: *took out handphone* 4:17.
Uncle: Thanks, so you schooling now? Secondary?
Me: Err... poly.
Uncle: Oh, my name is Henry, how about you? *offers to shake my hand*
Me: *freaked out* & walked to the bus stop.

I phoned Meiting immediately and asked her to come down fast!!
And Nini for how to siam from that tiko.
Then as it was sunny, I tried to avoid being caught in the sunlight. The uncle reappeared.

Uncle: So you don't like to get in the sun huh?

I WAS LIKE EHH? WHY DO YOU ASK SUCH A QUESTION?
SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME.......
AND PHEW! Just in time. They came to my rescue.
:DDDDDD

DISGUSTING WHATEVER HENRY LAO TIKO PEH.
So olden catchup phrase.
Screw YOU!!!!!! *@^$!%*# ROARSSSS!

Took our pay. It was presented in a cheque -.-
Intention of shopping wildly had been disrupted.
Gotta wait till the money has been banked in.
Met up with Nini for dinner and gai gai.
Caught 'The Bucket List'
Cinema's aircon super freezing as if it's free. Brrr.....
Headed home sweet home.
Thanks for the gift! :D

& well, about that issue. I think I've made up in mind. (: