Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The past few days has been busy and tiring for me!

2008 IT FAIR,
06march-09march.


Explaining of laptops and desktops to the buyers.
For the first two days almost ALL typical Singaporeans take all the brochures home for analyzing and the weekends are the peak.
Seeing the endless crowd brings me down with a heavy head adding a sore voiceless throat.

From the four days I've learnt something-
People are kiasu, more freebies from your booth then they come and purchase from you.
Saw familiar faces while working too (:
Payslip dued in 2weeks time. Need cash for my stuffs!

Yesterday, met up for dinner with Beeting, Meiman, Liyan.
They got their poly enrollment package already.
Was feeling happy for them yet depressing for me. -Sigh-
Pray hard that I get my answers soon...

Then they went up to Bee's house to play Bean game while I proceeded home and met Junhui.
We bused to Mustafa to get his *ahem* LOL!
Feels like a foreign place with many Indians.
They sell EVERYTHING.
From groceries, men's and women's clothings, sari material, decorative ornaments, traveling luggages, handbags, shoes, sportswear, undergarments, perfumes, watches, electronics, memory cards, hair accessories, jewelery, fountain pens.
Did I leave out anything? Too much to mention -.-

While touring around we saw a food product that made us stared.
Hello Panda BARBECUE FLAVOR!!!!
hahahhahaha
Another group of people saw it too and we were there, laughing together.
The money changer has stacks of boxes lying around.
One box is worth $2k of notes! Spare me a box please :D
Finally after that we went home~

Well off to get ready for my bible studies!
So long! (:

p/s: love is like a crossroad, not knowing which direction to head.