Monday, March 3, 2008

Oopsyyyyyyyy!
So so so long since I've updated.
Been busy with work! Sorry all (:

Before I start with my long winded post, here's some pictures I took from my last outing on the duck tour!
Using great photo taking skills of mine and a not-so-good 2 megapix phone. *Ahem*
There's a 40% discount for locals for the tickets. Oh my..



Reflections In the waters, the tour on the road was not worth shooting.


E-s-p-l-a-n-a-d-e! Which reminds me of stinking durians that I particularly hate.


Mummy Merlion


The Singapore Flyer, can't believe I took this with such a good angle!
:D

Following on, some pictures I took with Beeting on a particular day before starting work.
Motivation yea!

These can be highly entertaining and super embarrassing especially for one picture that I took. *Slaps forehead*

Here goes...............

The unglam pictures!!!

This is Beeting and Jasmine,

In our little happyhood.


Posing to be fierce goldfishes


And puffed kissy mouths.


Take 2, I don't think that's ugly enough. Shoot more!


Hahahahah! Ugly fugly jasmine!!! My reputation is spoilt.


Tah-da! Special angelic effects from my cam-phone

LOL!!!!

I hope to squirm into a hole whenever I see that picture.
I look superrrrrrrrrrr dumb! :x

Not forgetting my dearest cousin's 21st Birthday that was on 1st March!
Celebrated at Crystal Jade (:


The couple, Alvin and Jing Ling


Me and my sis, no teeth smile.


No teeth, teeth.


My sweet cuzzie (:


Acting like small eyed frogs


And we turned into sotongs


Threesome


Me, Bro, Sis.

That marks the end of pictures!

Alrighty, I just ended my job.
Thanks to all the people in the company for coaching and guiding us.
May we keep in contact!

Next job offer will be IT fair launched at Suntec.
It would be really tiring from the long hours of standing and explaining of products to the customers.
Gladfully it brings more money for me and purchasing of our drums will be settled! Awaiting for band practices before the start of school!
The Typicalsteehehehe :b

And oh, I'm afraid ):
The terrorist is out on the run and there's so many bulletins of him around everywhere!
BEWARE and inform the police if you spot anyone suspicious.
May the police catches him soon if not it will stay insecure for us.

Actually I don't know what to post about, just combining every little things and thoughts that happened to me recently.
Confusing but oh well.. shall update another time!