Monday, March 24, 2008

My blog's upset with me cause I neglected her!
Sorry dearest!
Mummy's now with you yea?
Pat pat.

HAHA.
Pretty lame start off.
Good Friday just ended. Happy that Meiman received Christ.
Weewoo!
The performance was totally moving, I nearly cried.
Especially when Jesus was brutally tortured and his disciples betrayed him.
Oh my, I'm such an emotional person.
Well, Belated Happy Easter Day!

After the show we went separate ways.
Nini and me went walk walk.
Was battling with my killer but chio heels! ):
Then cmi, we stopped by to purchase a more comfortable pair of heels.
At first it was still okay.. but after walking continuously the pressure and friction was pressing on my flesh.
Painnnnnnnnnn arhs!
Switched back to my chio heels again. lol
Got a couple of stares from passer-bys cause I was walking awkwardly.

Reached our destination- Kallang leisure park.
Explored the entire place, the outlets haven't fully opened so it wasn't up to my expectations.
There's this anime palace located at the top floor that sells alot of figurines. Cool~
Played arcade with a noob bishi-bashi player :x wahahhahs
Spotted a budget japanese restaurant.
99cents for each plate.
Attacked the sashimi without consuming the rice. lalala!
Dinner was super full and we headed for home sweet home.
(:

And also, I did a short video for my crazy sister using my phone!
VideoDJ.
Sweet ain't me? Hehehe



That's the end!
She posted it up her blog too :D

Republic poly messaged me today stating that results will be released on 27Mar 10am.
Really scared.
I pray...