Sunday, February 3, 2008

Finally!
Some time here to spend with my blog.

Glad things between me and Meiyi is settled (:
Glad there's almost enough money for me to spend in a week,
Glad that I've converted to Christianity and will continue to know more bout Jesus cause I believe he can show me directions in life.
But..
I'm worrying about my Mummy's condition.
My O level results may not bring me to any polys.
-Sigh-

Work has been depressing lately. Alot of conflicts in the office.
Whereas not reaching that certain target means no money!!!
There's this immatured girl at my workplace who is so freaking childish.
Getting envied at almost everything the supervisor does to us.
Saying he's bias and other bullcrap stuff.
Please, stop being an attention seeker!!
You are a leader and should know he's coaching us.
He needs some space, stop tailing him like a dog. He has made it clear and you've been rejected.
Get this clear, don't use ME as an excuse cause I don't like to be taken advantage of.
I hate two faced people.

Anyways,
Celebrated dear Bee butt's advanced birthday today.
She's turning 18th on 7th February! :D
Went over to Marina Square and had a couple rounds of bowling, dinner at Swenses, played pooled then head home. A long while since we had so much fun together!
Weeeee~ pictures will be uploaded soon when I've got the time.

Chinese New Year is due in a few days.
Apart from the collection of angpaos, the sight of seeing relatives and comparison makes me feel so.. bored.
Still looking for a black dress though, Topshop called today saying that ALL their outlets don't have my dress size.
Agrhhhhhhhh

Random:
I love the night, where I'm alone and the wind breeze is so cooling and I can ponder on my problems.
Drinking numbs everything.
Is there any so called sweet liquor?
Lols.