Monday, January 21, 2008

NO WORK TODAY!!

Slacking at home right now. Peace (:
Had some drinks yesterday at park, e33 LOL.
Got a bit high and smashed the glass bottles.
Caught 'Vanished' and reached home at only 7am plus.

Was super TIREDDDDDD but I'm fit yea!
Cuddled in bed and woke up in early noon cause the damn construction works near my house is bloody noisy. Grr..
Well, finally had some time to blog.
Work's stressing, hope they change project soon.
My wishlist hasn't been cleared you see.
Need more cash! Changing phone next week and CNY shoppings!
Wonder who's BIRTHDAY coming soon too, teeheehee :D

Some random personal stuffs.
Hmm, I don't know why sometimes I feel warm when you show care and concern for me.
Maybe I look you up as a elder brother? Nothing else more cause there's no special feeling.
Your messages and person on real life don't tally, somewhat a different person.
I think I've made it clear by rejecting your dates with me.

And yes 3 more days to results.