Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New link added!
It's BeeTing's blog, do visit her Bee the Butt (:
HEHE :x

What have I been doing these few days?
Somewhat great.
Outings, shoppings, soaking in water, attending church.
Well, SERIOUS JOB FINDING WILL START FROM TOMORROW!
She needs a job so do I.
Money money come to meeeeeeeeeeee!

Polys will have their open house soon and I'm going for TP, NYP and RP's.
I don't mind where I end up, really.
Just get that god damn certificate and bond in the school for 3 years.
Life still goes on.

Sometimes I want to take the initiative to talk to you.
But when I came to the text message area, I don't know what to type and I don't see what fault did I do so why should I message you first?
Furthermore you should know I'm the stubborn case, I just don't know and don't want to mull over it.
I feel invisble to you now. Whatever.