Saturday, January 5, 2008

It's my OFF DAY!
ROFLOL hahahahas.
Not a day off from work, is from job huntings and shoppings (:

Boy, I miss blogging.
Been meeting up with Bee almost everyday, those job offers that we found are mostly taken up or not appealing.
I'm picky with the job I choose,
if I just grab any job available, it would be really tiring and yes boringgggggg.
Like it's just working for the sake of money and not enjoying work.
Well, the early bird always catches the fat and juicy worm.

Bugis has many many affordable stuffs!
Like my brandless yet cheapo bag :x
and Vests are selling at $10 only!
I want to shop till I drop and fill my wardrobe with clothes for poly-life!
and I'm getting my leather-skinned school bag tomorrow.
Hurray! :DD

Something happened few days ago.
I was approached by some girl who was looking for new faces for an agency.
(I forgot what's the agency called)
She said 'Just try out lor' so I gave my contact no.
The next day we headed to Forum shopping mall for the interview.
There were other girls there waiting to be interviewed.
Then it was my turn, a sweet looking lady brought us to a room.
She explained that they look for faces for advertisements/ photo shoots.
It could be for electronics, bags, cosmetics, anything.
If selected, you would have to get a pair of 3inch heels and purchase a makeup set worth $350+
Adding they will have a course on teaching you how to catwalk and pose which they sponser.
The ads can earn up to $3k+ or at least $200.
Insane or it's a con?
They will be choosing 15 girls from 200.
No worries cause there will be more better looking girls out there.
I not that heng de lar, having a stable job is better (:

Off to get ready and meet my girls, cheerios!