Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Toured around Meiyi's school with Meiman yesterday!
They have this mini bazaar for Christmas and a booth which wraps laptops for only $16.
Meiman chose the red bee skin and Meiyi chose cute cow :D
Had lunch at KouFu while waiting.
The egg with prawn Korean meal tasted delicious!
Saw KePing and TaiKeong too.
After minutes of waiting and waiting, tadah! Completed.
The outcome was still okay and the auntie was cautious not to scratch any part.
I want my own laptop too ):

Anyway, I saw her friend wearing this really cute shoe!
Cloth flats, OP shoe or Loafers?
Now I'm spoilt for choices.

Headed to AMK Hub.
Window shopping, Meiman bought her Boxer pants! Lols xD
Haven't decided what to purchase for Christmas though.
Headed home as everyone was tired.
Stupid rain but thanks to Meiman for sheltering me to 159 bus stop!

Well, 2 weeks upon reaching Christmas.
Just in a blink of an eye year 2007 is ending!