Friday, November 30, 2007

I just found out my blog does not have a song!
How muddleheaded of me.
Shall look for a nice song to upload soon.

Felt so worn out today, didn't feel like waking at all.
Slept for 13hours straight and only woke up at 4pm.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
When a person gets bored,
she meets up with friends to have a get together,
(They are busy with school and work)
she tries to spring clean the house, (Lazy)
she surfs the net and plays dumb games, (Yaya..)
she watches the tele until the night and spoils her eyesight even further, (Another Yaya..)
she doesn't feel like doing anything except slacking and having fun. (Me!)
Sure enough, that's my daily routine, or excuses?
Wake up late in the afternoons, have my meals and use the computer.
*shake head*
Mum said the job is still on waiting list, those newspaper's ads seems to be deceiving, I feel lazy and mood less to work.
But still, I'm in need of money!
So I think I will just work my ass off and be a lifeless person. :/
Any intro? Thanks alot.