Monday, November 12, 2007

Hello all!
Hereby, I announce, Olevels are finally over!
Time to play and get busy! Hee :D

Who says only people/houses can get an extreme makeover?
Blogs also can so tata~ Here it is.
Alrighty, this free makeover consists of changing of url, chatbox, template and signing up for nuffnang!
Countless events lined up!
Get hair dyed, remake lens, birthday celebrations, job hunting, band practices, chalets, FUN!
Gonna be busy like a bee but it's going to be interesting.

Recall:
So, after exams today, we met up with Beeting and had Macbreakfast.
Then we proceeded to Plaza Singapura to catch the 1135 slot of 'The Game Plan'.
Not a bad movie, a lot of funny parts and the whole cinema was roaring with laughter.
Next, checked out the price of our band's drumset at Bras Bazar.
I'm aiming for RED! The cheapest is around $780+? Gotta save or buy 2nd hand drumset I suppose.
The 3 of us was uber tired and had a light meal at Pasta Mania and walked to Esplanade to take bus. There was a school playing the angklung! Misses those times~
Bused home.

Upon reaching home, I went to wash up and that's when my horrifying experience began.
I was clearing the underneath of my bed as it was messy and chunked with all my studying materials for O's.
When I shifted the bed, I saw a humongous disgusting cockroach staring at me! I freaked out and screamed for my daddy who was sweeping the floor.
He was a brave chap, using the broom to hit the ugly monster repeatedly and after several attempts of escapes, it died. WAHAHAH!
Then had burger for dinner and some pears. Went to wash my hands at the sink and guess what I saw?
My enemy, THE LIZARD!
It was on it's back and trying to get up but hoho! I won't help that monster.
See how 'lucky' can I get to meet them?
Bet I will get nightmares today. Damn.
I'll better hit the covers now! Night and sweet dreams all!